HS8 POWERED STUDIO MONITOR
2-way bass-reflex bi-amplified nearfield studio monitor with 8″ cone woofer and 1″ dome tweeter.
Out of stock
• 2-way bass-reflex bi-amplified nearfield studio monitor with 8" cone woofer and 1" dome tweeter
• 38Hz - 30kHz frequency response
• 75W LF plus 45W HF bi-amp system for high-performance 120W power amplification
• ROOM CONTROL and HIGH TRIM response controls
• XLR and TRS phone jack inputs accept balanced or unbalanced signals.
• The HS Series features newly developed transducers that achieve astonishingly smooth response over a wide range of bandwidth. These transducers utilize an advanced magnetic field design that regulates the flow of magnetic response to provide seamless, natural sonic transitions. Each component's materials and design were carefully re-examined, then optimized, to drastically improve the accuracy of signal reproduction throughout the audio spectrum.
• - Tweeter
• The HS Series features a newly designed, highly efficient 1" dome tweeter that extends the usable frequency range considerably and delivers superb high-resolution sound. Utilizing a thick wave guide designed to minimize vibration the new tweeter is able to deliver smooth, distortion-free high end up to 30 kHz.
• - Woofer
• With newly designed, ultra-responsive woofers that utilize large, carefully selected magnets, HS Series monitors produce low distortion sound with a well-defined bottom end at any output level. All of the components in these high-power woofers, including the woofer ring and the basket further contribute to the HS Series' stunning bass while providing clear, accurate mids.
• HS Series speakers employ an amplifier unit perfectly matched to the transducers utilized in each model of the series. Featuring a bi-amp design with a separate dedicated amp for both the woofer and the tweeter, this amplifier unit ensures that each HS Series speaker consistently delivers high-resolution sound with exceptionally flat response across the sound spectrum.
There are no reviews yet.