HS8S POWERED SUBWOOFER
8″ bass-reflex powered subwoofer delivers low frequencies down to 22Hz.
Out of stock
• 8" bass-reflex powered subwoofer delivers low frequencies down to 22Hz
• 22Hz - 150Hz frequency response
• High-power 150W amplifier exclusively designed for low frequencies
• LOW CUT switch, LOW CUT control (80-120Hz) HIGH CUT control (80-120 Hz)
• PHASE switch allow users to set up a subwoofer system with simple connections and no additional equipment
• XLR and TRS phone for outputs and XLR for L and R and EXT SUB
• Speaker port design can greatly influence the clarity of overall sound. Often a vortex at the either end of the port can generate air vibrations inside of the port, causing unwanted noise. By adopting an advanced noise reduction technology that incorporates a thorough analysis of a visual representation of the sound, Yamaha's engineers are able to control and reduce the vortex. Through this in-depth analysis we have arrived at the ideal port design, resulting in a reduction of audible noise up to 6dB. The utilization of this state-of-the-art technology allows HS Series studio monitors to meet the demands of more strict professional production environments.