Impulse® 1012 (IP44) – Black/White
12″ Two-Way Weather-Resistant Loudspeaker
Out of stock
The Impulse® 1012 is a weather-resistant two-way sound reinforcement system based on a Black Widow® woofer and a RX™ 22N titanium diaphragm dynamic compression driver mounted on a 110° x 80° coverage Quadratic Throat Waveguide™. It’s contemporary appearance coupled with exceptional performance offer an highly desirable combination.
The light yet durable injection-molded plastic enclosure with molded-in stand mount cup eases portable use for live music or PA sound. The trapezoidal cabinet has three handles for ease of portability, and two extra angled sections on either side to allow use as a floor monitor. Two mounting point locations are available, one on top and one on the side for the Peavey® VM™ 70 mounting bracket. A full length black powder coated perforated steel grille with cloth backing provides system protection and a professional appearance.
Features Impulse 1012
• Two-way full range sound reinforcement system
• 12“ Black Widow 1208-8 WR BWX long-throw woofer
• RX 22N Neodymium compression driver
• Power Handling: 2000 Watts peak, 1000 Watts program, 500 Watts RMS
• HF Driver protected by Sound Guard™ III
• Patented Quadratic Throat Waveguide technology, 110° x 80° coverage
• Rugged plastic injection-molded trapezoidal enclosure
• Cabinet has dual rear corner angled sides for floor monitor use
• Full-coverage perforated steel grille, with powder coat finish
• Pole mount molded-in for 1 3/8” diameter poles
• M6 metric fly points for VM-70, top and left side of cabinet
• Weather-resistant for sheltered outdoor use
• Overall system weatherization rating of IP44
• Impedance: 8 Ω
• Color: Black/White
There are no reviews yet.