Hurricane Haze 2D Haze Machine
The Chauvet Hurricane Haze 2D makes your light show pop. Preferable to fog that tends to hover thickly near the floor, Haze 2D creates a thin atmosphere that enhances your show. A water-based haze machine with continuous output, Haze 2D lets you easily set DMX and standalone functions with its onboard digital display. You also get adjustable blower output speeds and a nozzle that lets you direct the haze right where you want it. There’s even a low-fluid indicator and an included wired timer remote that stores in the unit. Dazzle your audiences with Chauvet’s Hurricane Haze 2D.
Out of stock
• Water-based haze machine
• Creates a thin atmosphere that enhances your light show
• Continuous output after minimal initial warm-up ensures the haze is always ready
• Digital display sets DMX functions and stand-alone settings with ease
• Haze output and blower speeds are adjustable in stand-alone mode via digital display
• User-adjustable output angle ensures the haze goes where it's needed
• Low-fluid indicator automatically turns off the machine when the tank is empty
• Includes wired timer remote with storage compartment for easy transportation
• Type: Haze Machine
• DMX: 3-pin XLR in/out
• DMX Modes: 2 channels
• Fog Output: 1200 cfm
• Power Consumption: 533W 4.4A @ 120V
• Power Supply: Standard IEC AC cable
• Remote: HC-T wired remote
• Height: 13.7"
• Width: 10.5"
• Depth: 11.2"
• Weight: 18.7 lbs.